A new version of RedNX mini has been released today: 184.108.40.2062.
A list of changes:
- Change of the mechanism of marking the type of tachograph in the list of orders (column "Type"): the initial designation for the digital tachograph is D- which automatically changes to D1b or D1c after assigning data from UTP and card.
- Improved data reading from UTP-10
- A mechanism has been added to refresh the U3 cable connection to the computer (requires administrator privileges) in case of connection problems.
- Seals that have only been read from the tachograph (without calibration) are no longer monitored by the program.
- Fixed a bug that caused the hidden "TIME" column to reappear after restarting the program
- The * .DDD file form has been set as default when exporting data from a workshop card
- A column has been added with the order number to which Event and Fault data has been assigned in Readings and data -> Data archive -> Data from tachograph
- Other minor bugs fixed.
- Improving communication between UTPNX / UTP-10 and RedNX mini
On Wednesday we plan to release the new firmware version for UTPNX.