Terms and Conditions of the www.matt.pl
About the company:
The online store operating at www.matt.pl is run by the MATT automotive company, hereinafter referred to as MATT, located in Koscian at Polnocna 44 Street, with the PL6980011500 VAT number, e-mail email@example.com
Personal data protection
- MATT automotive, located in Koscian at Polnocna 44 Street is the administrator of the personal data of customer of the online www.matt.pl store.
- The entrusted personal data will be processed in order to:
- complete the contract or when it is necessary to take action before the conclusion of the contract in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 let. B) The General Data Protection Regulation,
- implementation of the legitimate interests of the administrator in accordance with art. 6 par 1 let. f) of the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e.,
- handle complaints,
- conduct direct marketing,
- create summaries, analyses and statistics for internal needs.
- provide commercial information by electronic means on the basis of expressed consent in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point a) of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
- The transferred personal data will be made available to the following recipients as necessary:
- an entity servicing electronic payments, in order to enable their use,
- post office, for the purpose of sending out sales documents and other documents directly related to the concluded contract,
- courier company, in order to deliver the order
- accounting office, as part of keeping accounting records
- Police, at the request of necessary assistance as part of investigative measures.
- The MATT stores personal data for as long as it is necessary for the performance of the requested services or services for which consent has been granted, as long as there are legal obligations. In addition, MATT records personal data for as long as they are applicable to marketing.
- Registered clients, after logging in to https://www.matt.pl, have the right to access their personal data in the „My Data” tab. They also have the right to request the rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data and object to their processing to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customers of the shop have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Entrusting personal data is a condition of concluding a contract, failure to do so results in a lack of possibility to implement it.
- All prices quoted in the online store at www.matt.pl are expressed in EURO currency.
- Prices of some products are available only after registering and verification of the account. There is also a group of products with prices hidden permanently. In such cases, please contact the Customer Service department in order to obtain a price offer.
- Prices in MATT branches may slightly differ from the prices presented on the online store.
- The online store www.matt.pl allows customers:
- placing orders for goods available as part of an online store and concluding contracts for the purchase / sale of goods at a distance
- obtaining information about goods and services available in the online store and at MATT sales branches.
- All information regarding the goods, including in particular catalogues, brochures, other information or advertising materials, as well as information contained on the www.matt.pl website directed by MATT to recipients and potential customers do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law, and they are only an invitation to start negotiations.
- The online store accepts orders via the www.matt.pl website. Orders are processed in the order in which they are placed.
- Placing an order is not equivalent to its acceptance.
- The moment of acceptance of the order is considered to be the provision of the information about granting the status "completed" to the contracting authority.
- Goods ordered in the online www.matt.pl store are delivered via one of the available carriers selected during the purchase offer.
- The delivery time depends on:
- time of order fulfilment (completing the goods, payment method, issuing the sales document, packing the package)
- delivery time, depending on the chosen method of delivery.
- If not agreed otherwise, MATT will issue the goods no later than thirty dats from the date of concluding the contract.
- Invoices are issued on the day of preparing the goods for shipment according to the order of orders accepted for implementation.
- A VAT invoice or receipt is issued with the goods. In the absence of any of these documents, please report this fact to fill in the gaps.
- After receiving the parcel, the customer should carefully check the condition of the packaging and its contents. If any defects or damages are found, the client should perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier. If damage is found, MATT recommends to draw up a loss report.
- Payment for the goods may be made by the customer:
- Before sending the goods to the customer: transfer to the MATT bank account
- At the time of receipt of the goods:
- Cash in the case of receipt by the customer from the MATT premises
- MATT can establish other, specific terms and forms of payment with the client. In this case, the conditions and forms of payment indicated in the order confirmed by MATT are accepted as accepted for implementation together with the fulfilment of any additional requirements related to the agreed terms or form of payment (including sale in instalments).
- In case of selecting the payment by the bank transfer, the customer should pay the fee immediately. In case the buyer fails to pay the fee within 7 business days from the date of the order, the order will be cancelled.
Return of goods by the customer
- A customer who has entered into a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within 14 days. The 14-day period in which the customer may withdraw from the contract is counted from the date of entry into possession of the goods by the buyer, and when the contract concerns provision of the service – from the date of its conclusion. In order to exercise such a right, the buyer is obliged to inform the seller of his/her decision to withdraw from the contract by submitting a clear declaration:
- by mail to the following address: MATT, Polnocna 44 Street, PL64000 Koscian, Poland,
- by e-mail to the following address email@example.com.
Oświadczenie o odstąpieniu od umowy można również złożyć przy wykorzystaniu formularza
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the seller shall return to the buyer all payments received from him/her, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the manner of delivery chosen by the buyer other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 4 days from the date on which the seller was informed about the buyer’s decision to exercise his/her right of withdrawal. The seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the buyer in the original transaction, unless the buyer agrees to a different solution. The seller has the right to withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the goods.
- Returned goods in connection with the withdrawal from the contract should be sent back to the following address: MATT, Polnocna 44 Street, PL64000 Koscian, Poland immediately , and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the buyer informed the seller about the withdrawal from the contract.
- The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods in connection with the withdrawal from the contract.
- The goods returned in connection witht he withdrawal from the contract must be complete (including full equipment and accessories, which are an integral part). It is recommended to properly protect the returned goods so as to prevent its damage in transit. The buyer is liable for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the use of it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. In the event of a decrease in the value of the returned product or delivery of it in an incomplete state, MATT has the right to claim compensation from the buyer, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- In order to identify the returned goods, it is advisable to provide the RMA number. This number can be obtained by telephone/email contact with an employee of the Customer Service Office. The RMA number should be placed in a visible place on the shipment. Lack of the RMA number is not an obstacle in the return of goods.
- According to the regulations, the returned goods should be unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of normal use. The return shall not be subject, in accordance with the regulation:
- services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the customer who has been informed before the service begins that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the benefits he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- sound or visual recording or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfilment of the service started with the customer’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
The complaint procedure for goods purchased via the www.matt.pl online store
- If the purchased product contains defects or is inconsistent with the contract, the cost of refunding the shipment is covered by MATT. Reported defect or non-conformity of goods is subject to verification by the MATT service, which will determine if the defect or non-conformity of the product existed at the time of its issue.
- The delivery of goods under the complaint is unconditional; however, in order to identify it in the MATT complaint system, it is advisable to contact the Customer Service Office in order to acquire the RMA number.
- Once the customer received the RMA number, it should be put on the package, on the consignment note in the „COMMENTS” field, or in a visible place on the parcel.
- The goods should contain the original packaging enabling safe transport.
- It is possible to use a replacement packaging, but it must guarantee adequate protection during transport.
- The product should be delivered complete, especially with accessories that affect the functionality of the equipment or which may be one of the causes of the defect or non-compliance with the contract. The goods should be accompanied by a detailed description of the defects or inconsistencies with the information on the situation in which the given defect or non-conformity occurs. In addition, one must specify complain claims and the legal basis for the exercise of rights. The product with the manufacturer’s warranty is not subject to the MATT warranty conditions and can be serviced at authorized points indicated by the manufacturer in accordance with the terms of the warranty card issued by the manufacturer.
- The warranty claim or proof of purchase must be attached to the product being claimed. In the event of their absence, MATT allows the submission of a complaint, if it is confirmed that it was purchased in MATT.
- When the object of sale is used, the seller is responsible for the non-conformity of the goods with the contract if it is found within 6 months from the date of issue of the used product, unless otherwise agreed.
- In the case of warranty repairs, the warranty period is automatically extended by the period of stay of the device in the MATT service.
- The delivery of the goods is free; for this purpose, MATT will use the services of DPD Poland,
- If the complaint is unjustified, the customer will be charged for the delivery and checking of the goods.
- After completing the complaint procedure, the goods will be sent back at MATT expense, if the complaint application was justified.
- W przypadku niezasadności reklamacji klient zostanie obciążony kosztami dostarczenia i sprawdzenia towaru.
- MATT does not apply the substitute goods policy.
Shipments to service should be sent to the following address:
Polnocna 44 Street
tel. +48 65 511 70 45
- Placing an order is tantamount to acceptance of these regulations.
- All products offered in the matt.pl store are free of physical and legal defects, and have been legally introduced on the Polish market.
- The entity operating the shop is not responsible for any interruptions in the use of the online store arising for technical reasons (maintenance, inspection, replacement of equipment, etc.) or other than its independent.
- MATT has the right to entrust the contract to a third party (as a subcontractor).